Did you miss one of my previously scheduled Teleclasses or you just can’t wait for the next call? The following Teleclasses are now available as an audio download (you’ll select your recording upon checkout):
- A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Published
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Seminar Business
- A Dozen Ways to Build Your Expert Status
- Armchair Travel: How to Support Your Wanderlust
- Better than Brainstorming
- Beyond the $100 Hour
- Conversation Transformation: The Power of Facebook and Twitter to Market Your Small Business with Special Guest Christine Gallagher
- Creating and Managing Multiple Profit Centers
- Goalsetting 101
- I Hate Marketing!
- Outsmarting Resistance
- The Thrifty Entrepreneur: Doing More While Spending Less
Each recording is $29
Quite simply, a teleclass is a popular new way of taking a seminar without ever leaving home.
It’s a lot like a conference call where everyone dials into a phone number at the same time using a regular phone. You pay for the long-distance call, but no conferencing fees. The phone number, along with some guidelines for getting the most out of your teleclass, will be e-mailed to you as soon as you register for your teleclass. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions or engage in discussion with people from across the country — and sometimes from other countries as well.
It can be a lot more interesting than another night of television.